You don’t have to Sacrifice Performance for Convenience in a SUP.
Introducing the New AIRIS® HardTop™, the World’s first Hybrid High-Pressure Stand-Up Paddle Board.
The TOUR 12.5 is built for speed and performance. The longer water line and subtle rocker on this board mean it is quick on the water. It glides easily and there is no flex unlike other inflatable boards and comes with bungee tie downs for gear.
Don’t compromise. Just enjoy.
*Paddle sold separate
- RigiDeck™ EVA Covered Fiberglass Base – Two rigid base plates create a solid standing area which feels as stiff to your feet as a rigid SUP but still allows for the HardTop™ to deflate and roll for convenient storage.Air Web™ 6″ Construction –The HardTop™ SUP is built using Walker Bay’s proprietary AIRIS® high pressure construction. The HardTop™ inflates to 6.5psi and with the 6″ thick construction is incredibly rigid vs. other more standard inflatable Stand Up Paddle Boards.Gear attachment points – 4 attachment points in the front of the board are perfect for tying down gear or belongings.Airpack™ carrying bag – comes included with every HardTop™ SUP and makes transporting simple and easy.Proprietary AIRIS® High-Pressure Construction means the HardTop™ SUP is the most Rigid Inflatable SUP in the World.
Not just another iSUP
The AIRIS HardTop™ SUP is not like other SUP’s of its kind. Not only is the construction different which makes it stiffer and with a more rigid deck, but the Hardtop is loaded with tons of extra features.
Standard Features and Components
- RigiDeck™ EVA Covered Fiberglass Steps – Two rigid base plates create a solid standing area which feels as stiff to your feet as a rigid SUP but still allows for the HardTop™ to deflate and roll for convenient storage
- Air Web™ 6” Construction –The HardTop™ SUP is built using Walker Bay’s proprietary AIRIS® high pressure construction. The HardTop™ inflates to 12psi and with the 6” thick construction is incredibly rigid vs. other more standard inflatable Stand Up Paddle Boards
- Gear attachment points – attachment points in the front of the board are perfect for tying down gear or belongings
- Airpack™ carrying bag – comes included with every HardTop™ SUP and makes transporting simple and easy
- Large Rear Skeg offers better tracking performance
- Premium one-way valves make inflation and deflation easy and straightforward
- Proprietary AIRIS® High-Pressure Construction means the HardTop™ SUP is the most Rigid Inflatable SUP in the World.
- High Pressure Adjustable Two-Way Hand Pump included. Hand pump inflates the HardTop™ SUP in minutes and includes an adjustable valve for one or two way pumping plus a pressure gage to ensure the proper PSI level.
HardTop TOUR 12’6″
HardTop SUV 11′
HardTop Stubby 9′
Length 12’6” / 380cm 11′ / 335cm 9′ / 274cm Width 2’7” / 80cm 2’7” / 80cm 2’7″ / 80cm Thickness 6” / 15cm 6” / 15cm 6” / 15cm Weight 33lbs / 15 kg 26.5 lbs / 10.5 kg 20 lbs / 9 kg Air Chambers 1 1 1 Storage Dimensions 44”x16.5”x10.4”
Weight Capacity 275 lbs/ 125 kgs 250 lbs/ 114 kgs 225 lbs/ 102 kgs Min. Pressure 5 psi 5 psi 5 psi Recommended Pressure 7 psi 7 psi 7 psi Max. Pressure 12 psi 12 psi 12 psi
No Compromise. The Performance of a Rigid SUP with the Portability of an Inflatable
The main reason for tracking performance in a SUP is stiffness and waterline. The AIRIS Arrow Inflatable SUP tracks better than any other inflatable SUP in the World because it is stiffer than any other inflatable SUP in the World. Only with the AIRIS Patented AirWeb construction can we make something inflatable that works this well. You have to try it to believe it.
How is it Stiffer?
Most other inflatable SUP boards are built using standard 4″ drop-stitch material. To try to create stiffness the construction of these boards attempt to reach higher PSI pressures to help. These high pressure but thin boards really don’t create the stiffness needed for good tracking and performance due to the limitations of the thin construction. AIRIS construction achieves this stiffness through proprietary AirWeb™ 6″ construction. The HarTop SUP’s provide superior stiffness, holding a better waterline and create an inflatable board that feels like a rigid board.
The other issue with Infalatable SUP’s is rigidity under foot. To balance on a board you need to constantly adjust your balance and it the surface under your feet is not still then this is difficult and you can get foot cramping. The EVA covered fiberglass steps on the HardTop boards make them feel exactly like a rigid board while paddling. While other inflatable SUP designs flex underfoot and make it difficult to balance, the HardTop™ is just as rigid as a fully rigid board but with the convenience of an inflatable SUP. You will have to seriously double check to see you are not on a rigid board.
You have to try it to believe it.