New Odyssey Superlight For 2012!
The New Odyssey Superlight RIB is the perfect complement of features and comfort in a small tender. The Superlight has more interior space due to a wider bow design and rounded tube end’s. The incredible weight and finishing is accomplished through a proprietary RTM Resin Transfer Molding technique incorporating a high density foam insert to improve stiffness, buoyancy and reduce weight. The innovative floor design has Drain Channels which keep water away from your feet and allow for a lower drain plug location.
Available in German Made Heytex PVC or ORCA CSM.
- More Space – Wider Bow and Interior Design is up to 20% larger inside than other standard inflatable boats.Convenient Oar Storage – Oars can be kept externally mounted on tubes or there is a second storage location out of the way inside the boat.Fuel Line Recess – Floor has a channel to run the fuel line so it is neat and out of the way.
* SLRX Version Only.
STANDARD FEATURES SLR/SLRX
• Light weight RTM Molded Foam Core Hull Construction
• V-Hull Shape deflects water spray down to keep you dry
• Rear stern hull shape maximizes early planning performance
• More internal space through Wide Bow Design
• Larger diameter tubes
• “Easy Lift” transom lip carrying point and bow lifting handle
• Available in German made Heytex PVC or ORCA CSM
• Light weight rub rail
• Two piece light weight oars
• One-way drain plug
• 3 davit lifting points, 2 towing D-rings
• Foot pump and repair kit included
• Short Shaft recommended
ADDITIONAL FEATURES SLRX
• Drain Channels in floor direct water away so your feet /gear stay dryer
• Fuel Line Channel recessed below floor level to keep it out of the way
Floor Type Flat with Foam Insert Single Skin Single Skin
Overall Length (cm / feet) 310 cm / 10′ 2″ 310 cm / 10′ 2″ 270 cm / 8′ 10″ Inside Length (cm / feet) 217 cm/ 7’1″ 217 cm/ 7’1″ 178 cm/ 5’10″ Beam (cm / feet) 151 /60″ 151 /60″ 151 /60″ Inside Beam (cm / feet) 68/2’3″ 68/2’3″ 68/2’3″ Tube Diameter (cm / feet) 42 cm / 16.5″ 42 cm / 16.5″ 42 cm / 16.5″ Total Weight (kg / lbs) 44 / 97 36 / 79 31 / 68 Airtight Compartments 2 2 2 Tube Material Heytex PVC or ORCA CSM Heytex PVC or ORCA CSM Heytex PVC or ORCA CSM
Passengers 5 5 4 Maximum Payload (kg / lbs) 617 / 1357 603 / 1327 518 / 1140
Short Shaft Yes Yes Yes Recommended Power 10 10 8 Max. Power 15 15 10 Max. Speed (Knots) 23KT 23KT 19KT
All Dimensions & Weights indicated have a tolerance of plus or minus 3% and 5% respectively. Weights as measured for lifting purposes do not include removable seat and oars. Oars weight is 3.3lbs / 1.5kg and seat weight is 5.5lbs/2.5kg respectively.
Smooth performance gives you everything you need in a small RIB
The Odyssey SUPERLIGHT RIB was designed to give you more. The Hull has a Medium V design so it cuts through chop easily. The V tapers to flat in the stern combined with its incredible light weight so it is super fast up on a plane. The SUPERLIGHT also has a thicker chine than other RIB’s it size so it is smooth in turns and avoids cavitation.
Smooth Ride. Early to Plane. No cavitation in turns. Everything you need.
The New SUPERLIGHT is so new there are no reviews yet! Please check back later for more.